Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Muted Tunes,,,.. i.e. the printed cards!!!

As I have been designing the cards, emailer and printed versions... the printed cards i design are more formal for the family doesnt want the story and the quirky elemnt,,,,

So the first ones is the printed card for my wedding!!!...where the design language and elements wer same.. for the bride and groom's card...
Here's the bride's side....





N now the groom's side... for this one, ganesh, my collegue from Honey comb really helped me as i needed to get it done.. in Kannada also... honeycomb really is very efficient for such translations... so heres few glimpse of the same...







Now the card that i designed for Sanjay and Swati's wedding!!!!.... i was very happy to make this card.. but what really cheered me up,. n made me happy was excitement n happiness...the card brought to the couple and their family!!! so heres a glimpse of that...








the rest i will upload again.. very soon :).. till then.. keep dropping by!!! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment